27.4.10

THOSE LEMON RECIPES

Photo by Ben Dearley on taste.com.au

I have been meaning to post some more lemon recipes for a while.

I am by no means a good cook. In fact I made sure that I married someone who loved to cook. However, as he does not get home in time these days I am the chef in this house. Within that I have actually grown to quite enjoy it (although I could do with a night off every now and then....) So, the meals that I cook are super quick and easy as I really don't have time to do anything fancy. These following 2 recipes are ones that each member of our family like - quite the feat in our house! Absolute winners in my opinion.



I would LOVE to know your top weeknight meals..... please! I am always keen to expand the repertoire.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

thanks for the links, I looove lemon recipes! i just bought this book
http://bountifully.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-morning-at-shoppo.html
I made the greek meatballs with beetroot salsa- very yum, got the thumbs up at our place

Gina said...

One member of my household eats NOTHING so I never get a perfect scorecard. But probably my go-to dish for midweek is broccoli pasta... There are various versions floating around. Here is mine: steam broccoli pieces (the more the better) over pasta pot. Meanwhile melt some anchovies in a pan with a good lug of olive oil, add chili flakes, garlic and lemon zest if you've got it. Chuck the broc in once it's tender and sauté for a bit. When the pasta is done add it in too with some pasta water and/or more olive oil to ensure it's moist. Sprinkle with toasted pinenuts/almond flakes and Parmesan cheese.

Kate said...

Making the lemon roast chicken tonight....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails