1.5.10

FLASHBACK...


When reading our bedtime stories tonight, I noticed the above inscription on the title page of the book we were reading. This book belonged to me when I was a child. Given to me by my maternal grandparents, who were fondly known as 'Franny' and 'Frappa' to all of their grandchildren (named by yours truly as the oldest grandchild who could not say Granny and Grandpa properly when learning to speak).

This book was given to me on the momentous occasion of my very first "P.O.T." (in case your acronym powers are not working - here is a hint). As such momentous occasions are happening quite a bitat our house at the moment, (although in reality not quite so often as desired) I felt it quite appropriate that we should happen upon this inscription.

You'll notice the lovely pen scribble all over the page which I must humbly admit was done by my 2 year old self shortly after receiving the book - obviously this runs in the family.

1 comment:

Frog, Goose and Bear said...

......it is "Poo On Toilet".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails