5.6.10

ALPHABET PARTY REVEALED

I was very excited when Holly sent me the photos from her daughter's Alphabet Party. Didn't she do a gorgeous job! I have always loved themed parties, particularly when you can do them yourself simply and cheaply, yet very stylishly as well. I think this is a great theme for a 4 year old, as that is the age where letters hold such excitement. They are starting to recognise their name and certainly the first letter of their own name can contain such pride.
Other alphabet features at the party were fruit leather letters (using cookie cutters), alphabet cupcakes, lots of alphabet books dotted around, alphabet jigsaws, alphabet colouring pages, a fishing for letters game and chicken noodle soup made with alphabet pasta.

If you would like to incorporate any of Holly's great ideas into your own alphabet themed party, you can get the alphabet bunting from here, the alphabet circles pdf from here and the coloring pages from here.

For even more alphabet party ideas see here.

7 comments:

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Gorgeous! There were so many great alphabet ideas there. She did a great job and it was a lovely party. Thanks to Amy for the bunting too! Lou.

Tracey said...

yay, how neat - I love it!

Sonia said...

This was a nice change to see. I'm getting tired of the gimmicky stuff and themes that are related to TV cartoons, etc. It's given me so many ideas! Thanks for sharing.

ecoMILF said...

I'd never heard of an alphabet party but so perfect for wee ones!! Thanks for the ideas, links and photos!! xo m.

littlecraft said...

Thank you for your inspiration of all things alphabet for Emma's party. We had a great day.
Time for me to begin planning for my little guy's second birthday party. I was thinking of having a teddy bears picnic (indoors as I don't think a picnic in Melbourne in August would be very dry!). Can't wait to discover what ideas are out there.

Simoney said...

Great party theme! Perfect for 4-yr olds, I totally agree!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

very cute! Great theme!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails