19.3.11

THIS SATURDAY I'M GRATEFUL...


...for joy found in small moments.

...for weekends away as a family

where sand mermaids never go out of fashion,

and walks on bush tracks bring welcome sweet treats




and the classic game from my childhood - 'Pooh Sticks'.

...for joy in the everyday things that make up my life.

I've written this quote before on this blog, but its still profound.



The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest.
Sir Thomas More (1478 - 1535)

What are you grateful for today?




* These events happened last weekend, but as I was busy having these moments, I did not have a chance to blog about them until this week.

5 comments:

Caz (The Truth About Mummy) said...

Looks like a fabulous family weekend! Loving that mermaid!!

Mama Pea Pod said...

I like your little *note at the very end :-)

Maxabella said...

Ah, 'pooh sticks'? Please enlighten!!

And I LOVE that mermaid hair!!

x

tinsenpup said...

That IS a wonderful quote. I'm catching up on some house cleaning today (it's been out of control all week) and what a difference it makes to my wellbeing. I feel calmer; happier in a clean uncluttered environment. I can THINK!

Catherine said...

What a great weekend hanging out together and having fun. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails