28.4.11

A CAMPING PARTY!

I know, I know, I just can't help myself...

but it was Mr FGB's birthday and we were camping...

Party bags contained:

- box of sultanas
- muesli bar
- marshmallows on a bamboo skewer
- words to a few 'campfire songs'
- camping coloring page
- camping themed activity sheet
- small box of crayons
- coloured bandaid

Fire on top of chocolate mudcake made from mini chocolate flake bars & cellophane.

If you happened to be interested in throwing your own camping themed party, then head over here for some ideas.
If you have blogged about a party, why not head over here and join our DIY party linky!

Later Addition - Check out these camping themed ideas for 7+ age group over here.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Simple and sweet I love it. WE are huge campers so I'm loving your ideas - I might even make one of those cakes next time just for no reason. Please tell me you didn't draw those pics on the bags yourself - I might cry.

Frog, Goose and Bear said...

Kirsty - I got the vintage camping image from here

http://raisingourkids.com/coloring-pages/fun-places/camping/index.html

and downloaded the font free from www.dafont.com

I just put it together using Word and printed it straight onto the paper bag. When printing onto a paper bag, you just have to make sure the bag goes in bottom first or it'll get stuck in your printer.

Let me know if you do have a 'camping party' I'd love to see photos!

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

oh Emma where your ears burning last night?? was chatting with your sister about her son's birthday and your love of party planning!!! seems like you've done it again!!! LOVING that cake, a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
hope your well and had a great Easter Em xx

Catherine said...

I love your party ideas Emma. David couldn't miss out on one of your super party ideas just cause you were camping:) Thanks for the great party bag ideas I love knowing what people pack in their bags. xo

Maxabella said...

Adorable! So cute. You're a great wife, Emma, you really are. Happy birthday to your fella. x

Kirsty said...

Hi Emma. We are headed away on a very special camping weekend. Four generations of my husbands family right up to a very amazing 83 year old grandfather and all the way down to the newest great-grandchild only 14 weeks old. I'm very excited about making your cake and wondered if you would share your coloring and activity sheets.

Kirsty said...

oops just realised you already linked the coloring pages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails