11.4.11

FREE EASTER PRINTABLES


In continuing what has become a tradition on this blog, here is a collection of some of my favorite FREE printables that I've come across along the Easter theme...

This adorable paper doll comes with a few pages of clothing and accessories and can be downloaded and printed over here.

How fun & simple are these cupcakes with free printable bunny ears over here at one of my favorite party blogs, One Charming Party.

This free printable color-in easter box can be downloaded here.

Speaking of coloring, Sarah at Style Me Gorgeous has two gorgeous easter coloring pages among her collection here.

This fun easter party/gift collection here.

There's even a whole easter/spring party printable collection here.

My children need these printed up around the garden on Easter Sunday!

If vintage images are your thing, there's cute vintage printable easter card here, a whole stack of vintage easter images here & how cool would these vintage printable treat bags look printed on some brown paper bags (yes, you can put them through your printer!)

I think that is probably enough to keep you going for quite some time!

Happy printing!

...and stay tuned for an easter craft or two sometime later in the week...

5 comments:

The KitchenMaid said...

These are so cute! Really glad to know paper dolls still exist - I used to love them (and even had a Charles and Di wedding pair!)

Maxabella said...

The vintage bags are just adorable. I am doing NOTHING for Easter this year. Except Easter Bunny duties. x

Aimee said...

loving the free printables... i recently found a blog dedicated to freebies, though I'm sure you've already come across it.
hoping to blog about it soon

Elle Belles Bows said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kerri

Kymmie said...

Oh, these are adorable! Emma, I'd wished I'd known about these this year! But never mind. I'll know for NEXT year!

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails