29.4.11

THE ROYAL WEDDING...last minute printables...


A few last minute impromptu royal wedding watching parties have popped up on our agenda this evening. One for Goose & one for me, so this afternoon we've had a little fun with my printer & scissors and these fun last minute and free royal wedding printables! If you are after something to make your royal wedding watching evening a little more fun, then head over here & here & here...

How can I manage to fit something so frivilous into my day you ask? Quite simply by leaving a huge pile of dishes on the sink and a floor with barely a clear path to walk through the toys on the floor.... but I'm OK with that!

I heard on the radio today that 35% of the world's population will be tuning in to this wedding! Where will you be watching this big event?


5 comments:

Anna Bartlett said...

I will be watching with my 9 year old son, who actually understands that this is HISTORY and lovely and fun, unlike my 47 year old husband who really doesn't get it. He's away. That's good!
Enjoy your parties!

Selina said...

some girls are coming over and my hubby will go to bed! enjoy your will and kate party

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

oh sadly i'm not anywhere in the vicinity to join in with a Royal Wedding Party as I'm at work, but its been quiet enough that i could streamline a bit of action now and again on my computer! phew, thank goodness for that!
ps - why am i not surprised that you found fabulous printables!!!

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh i watched it & i loved it. My twins were at a friend's house, her mummy was curled up on the loung with her 3 girls too, gorgeous, while the husband was watching the football. Mine was on a plane, so i had to disappear to the airport, sigh. Love Posie

Jaz said...

I had such a lovely night kicking back with some girlfriends and watching the Wedding... :) Cute printables!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails