2.5.12

Made 'n' Thornbury Market

This Saturday my friend Candy and I are going to have a little stall at the Made 'n' Thornbury Mother's Day Market.  Just for fun.  It's a great little community market and advantageously, for the weather forecast for the weekend, it is indoors!


For my half of the stall I've made some fabric covered cardsbunting cardspaper garlands & mini map buntinglittle clay birdies and some wheat bags if I actually get around to making them.

If you are in the area - please drop in and say hi!  

12 comments:

Claire said...

Hey Emma, all the best for the market on Saturday......your 'makes' should go down a treat.

Love your little clay birds and I looooooove bunting too.

If I lived closer I would definitely pop in, I love seeing what other crafty people are making....

Claire☁☂

Sonia said...

They all look so wonderful. I wish you a great market and I do hope to pop in. But I I may suddenly get all shy and not so hello!! (Uhm, that's what happened the last time I saw a blogger at a market. I then told her on her blog about it and gave me a talking to for not approaching her!)

LionessLady said...

Sounds like fun... but a little to far for me to travel to. Have a good time.

Mama of 2 boys said...

How exciting! Have fun and hope there are lots of buyers out... fingers crossed for great weather! xo

nicole kane said...

i'll see you there!!
hope all your preparations go well!
xo

Jane said...

Best of luck, Em! I'm cheering you on from Hobart. J x

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Have fun! I wish I was in Melbs, I'd go and cheer you on, and buy some goodies too!

Tania said...

Thank ye heavens for INDOORS! I hope you sell the whole kit'n'kaboodle...

Dee said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Satruday !

Maxabella said...

I hope it went well, Em. x

mel @ loved handmade said...

I hope it was a great day, I'd have love to be able to get there..

Posie Patchwork said...

Sounds adorable, bunting on anything is pure joy to me, good luck, i mean, hope it was awesome, love Posie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails