Early last month, I did my first ever party planning gig for a friend's gorgeous 3 year old daughter. Thoroughly exhausting, but I absolutely loved it and was thrilled with how it all worked out! The party was held in the 'party barn' at Coopers Settlement Children's Farm. The perfect setting for a farm party!
Prepare for photo overload...
If you're as into parties as I am, you might like to check out some more FGB parties over here.
- A huge thank you to the highly talented Cathie for making the cupcakes and the deliciously bright pink birthday cake!! If you'd like to make your own cupcakes just like these ones, Cathie has written a very easy to follow tutorial here.
- Thanks also to the wonderful Maxabella for the pigs-in-mud, marshmallow eggs & toffee apples, ideas & tips - they were all huge hits!
- Thanks so much to Holleigh for giving me the chance to let my creative juices flow and for your amazing generosity & encouragement throughout. I honestly loved it - even if I fell down in a heap at the end! Your friendship is one that I treasure.
- Cowboy/Cowgirl cookie printable labels can be found here & the delicious Aust. cookie recipe (with more super cool labels) can be found here.
- Eggs in nest recipe can be found here.
- Yes, the rest of the party may just be available in some form sometime soon in an FBG party pack in the not tooooo distant future. I just need to find some time somewhere... along with time to start that etsy store... soon might just be a relative word...