12.7.12

Ebony's Farm Party


Early last month, I did my first ever party planning gig for a friend's gorgeous 3 year old daughter.  Thoroughly exhausting, but I absolutely loved it and was thrilled with how it all worked out!  The party was held in the 'party barn' at Coopers Settlement Children's Farm.  The perfect setting for a farm party!

Prepare for photo overload...
























If you're as into parties as I am, you might like to check out some more FGB parties over here.






- A huge thank you to the highly talented Cathie for making the cupcakes and the deliciously bright pink birthday cake!! If you'd like to make your own cupcakes just like these ones, Cathie has written a very easy to follow tutorial here


- Thanks also to the wonderful Maxabella for the pigs-in-mud, marshmallow eggs & toffee apples, ideas & tips - they were all huge hits!  


- Thanks so much to Holleigh for giving me the chance to let my creative juices flow and for your amazing generosity & encouragement throughout.  I honestly loved it - even if I fell down in a heap at the end!  Your friendship is one that I treasure.  

- Cow hats - available here.
- Cowboy/Cowgirl cookie printable labels can be found here & the delicious Aust. cookie recipe (with more super cool labels) can be found here.
- Eggs in nest recipe can be found here.
- Yes, the rest of the party may just be available in some form sometime soon in an FBG party pack in the not tooooo distant future.  I just need to find some time somewhere... along with time to start that etsy store... soon might just be a relative word...

12 comments:

Jane said...

How utterly fabulous, Em. Time to at least choose the name of your Etsy shop before someone else nabs it...J x

creations.1 said...

Oh! Oh! Oh1 How much fun does that look for the lucky birthday girl!. Well done party planner extroadinaire!!

creations.1 said...

Oh! Oh! Oh1 How much fun does that look for the lucky birthday girl!. Well done party planner extroadinaire!!

LionessLady said...

You throw the most incredible parties Miss Emma! You should seriously think about going into business!!!!

Maxabella said...

It's brilliant, Em. I love your lunchbox idea and the styling is gorgeous. You were very kind to link back to me as well - you didn't have to do that.

I think that etsy store needs to happen!! x

jennie said...

This is brilliant!!
I especially love the hay bales on the cake!x

Mama of 2 boys said...

I just love these photos Emma, well done you on your first 'official' party planning gig... though I have been admiring your parties for ages now. You have such cool ideas. Those little boxes and popcorn holders are delightful, love them. Love it all actually! xo

Dee said...

I thought I recognized those cupcakes.
This is very, very awesome !
Etsy stories a brilliant idea.....hope it happens soon.

Fiona said...

Just gorgeous.... I'm way past this stage in my life but I get such a lot of pleasure seeing the pictures at your parties...
Hugz

sweet emmelie said...

Wow, you have done an awesome job. You must be so proud of yourself!

Faith Hope and a whole lotta Love said...

you did an amazing job! love it ALL !

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

AMAZING!!! I'M BLOWN AWAY!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails