11.9.12

To Market, To market...

I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to markets at the moment...


 I have no time whatsoever to be doing things like this, but they're so much fun and quite frankly I give so much of my life for others I need something just for me sometimes!


Here's a sneak peak of just a few of the things that you can expect to see at Pascoe Vale Community Facility tomorrow night from 6.30 - 8.30 if you happen to be in the area... The lovely Brenda of Mira Narnie will be there too!


How do you like my new little tags?  You can get some of your own on etsy.  I got mine made by the lovely Michelle from Inked Papers.  She was very lovely to work with.


Frog, Goose & Bear will also be having a suitcase or three at the upcoming Suitcase Rummage at the Thornbury Theatre next Sunday 23rd Sep.


Do you have your own labels?  
Even though you only make for friends and family or the occasional market?  

What do you do that you really have no time for, but you make the time because it energises you?





P.S.  I will get around to that etsy store one day... one day... Just for fun.  I just need to find some time to take a few pics and upload all the details... but in the meantime if there is anything that you particularly fancy and you're not in the Melbourne area, let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you!

9 comments:

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

Emma! how delightful... look at all your goodies. Oh my here i was thinking I was rather organised. it's nearing 11 and I think i still have a long list of things to get done in order to be ready for tomorrow! See you then!!!! b x

ps - love your labels to bits xx

The KitchenMaid said...

I finding nagging you to have an Etsy shop to be very energising! What are those brightly coloured things in the middle shot - are they cards? I LOVE them!

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Lucy (Kitchen Maid) - the top shot is of rice bags (for kids to throw) & wheat bags (for keeping warm), the next shot is of fabric covered cards, 3rd shot is of bunting cards, 4th shot wheat bag label and final shot is of rainbow cloud 3D garland. I also have bibs, fabric magnets & hairties. I can always use them as gifts if they don't sell!!

Mama of 2 boys said...

That all sounds like so much fun Emma & some beautiful goodies there on offer too. You are so right though, we often forget to do the things that are good good for our minds & that we love, it's great that you are doing this for YOU :) xo

Jane said...

Oh Em, good for you. I still can't wait for that Etsy shop, though...J x

Christina Lew said...

Exciting! Will be blogging on Suitcase Rummage so will mention your store : ) Love from Miss Rosanna

Sannah said...

I love your labels! Looks very professional!
Everything is just gorgeous, but i particularly like the bunting cards :)
I will try and get along to the suitcase rummage, sounds fun!
x s.

Bron said...

What a super fun way to spend time you don't have.....life is too short to be only doing the have to's .xxx

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I hope you had fun, and sold lots of your gorgeous goodies! If I could have been there, I would have bought lots of things.

I agree with Lucy, do you need an etsy shop too? Yes you do! (if time permits)

Your labels are gorgeous, I'll have to look at your supplier. I was so excited recently, as I had to order more labels. Excited as it means I have made almost 300 items with my label on them, that is huge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails